WIN A £50 ITUNES VOUCHER!
Spring is coming, but as the weather is still a bit unpredictable, you might want to have something to do when you’re hiding inside. What better way than to listen to your favourite tunes?
psst! Did you know that over the years, March has been a pretty musical month? For instance, The Beatles released their first album, Please Please Me, in the UK on 22 March in 1963. In 1973 Pink Floyd released their one of the best-selling album of all time The Dark Side of the Moon on 1 March. In the 80’s U2 released their album The Joshua Tree which launched them into superstar status on 9 March 1987 and then years later The Spice girls become the first act in history of the UK Top 40 singles charts to have four consecutive number one hits. A year later in 1998, Madonna releases her seventh studio album Ray of Light on March 3, which sold over 16 million copies worldwide. Wonder what March 2014 will bring us!?
That’s why, this edition, we’re giving away a £50 iTunes Voucher to make sure you can listen to your favourite music until Spring is here.
For a chance to win this prize, answer the below:
umi Hotels Competition - February 2014
Terms and Conditions of the Competition
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of umi
Hotels and their immediate families.
- Only one entry per person. Only one prize per person.
- The competition closes on Friday 28th February 2014 at 17:00 GMT.
- The winner will be chosen by our judge.
- By entering the competition and supplying your information, you consent to receive
relevant promotional material via e-mail.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- Entering the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and
- umi Hotels reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these rules at any
time without prior notice.
- Entrants can contact umi Hotels at the following address: ‘umi February 2014
Competition, umi Central, 124a Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4JQ’.