Tax refunds made easy with Taxback.com
If you’re currently living and working in the UK, there’s a very good chance you could be owed a significant tax refund. Thousands of overseas workers are owed a refund from HMRC so don’t miss out and apply today.
The average tax refund for PAYE workers is £997. You could be owed money for any of the following reasons:
• You didn’t work throughout the full duration of the tax year
• You had more than one job simultaneously
• You paid emergency tax when starting a new job
• You incurred work-related expenses that were not reimbursed by your employer
• You had a change in circumstances e.g. became self-employed
The self-assessed filing deadline is 31st January so if you have self-assessed income, register today to avoid any HMRC penalties.
Taxback.com has been providing tax refund services for people working in the UK since 1996. It’s FREE to find out how much you’re owed so check now. The company organizes income tax refunds from 16 different countries so if you worked in another country it’s worth checking if you are due any tax refunds.
The necessity to open a UK bank account is a common concern when starting an employment in the UK. Well, there is a smart solution to that too. Check out taxback.com’s pre-paid international MasterCard®